Who We Are
The Information & Technology Directorate provides advice on matters relating to information technology (IT), business systems technical support, portfolio management and architecture, and cyber analytics necessary for the execution of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-9’s mission. Team ITD is responsible for the administering DCS, G-9’s Cyber and Mission Assurance programs, and provides expert support for the management, and execution of the Installations Energy and Environment Domain.
What We Do
The Information & Technology Directorate enhances mission execution by delivering highly effective information management and technology services for the installations community.
Team ITD is responsible for providing information and technology services for DCS, G-9 directorates and the Army-wide installations enterprise. Key priorities include:
- Information management and technology capabilities that support Soldiers, Civilians and their Families
- Operational resilience for facility related control systems vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Modernization of Army installations/Installations of the Future
- Installations Energy and Environment Domain support
- Streamlined Commercial Broadband Deployment
- Cloud Migration
- Cyber/Business Data Analytics
(Current as of 27 September 2019)