Who We Are
The Facilities Policy Division exercises the Assistant Chief of Staff for Installation Management and Department of the Army Staff responsibilities for the Army Energy Program and Facilities Engineering Program.
What We Do
The Facilities Police Division is responsible for policies, procedures, and resources in the areas of utilities, vertical structures, horizontal transportation systems, and facilities management to ensure the availability of efficient and affordable public works services and infrastructure in support of military missions. The Facilities Policy Division provides the Army ‘s direction for obtaining and maintaining quality facilities for Soldiers, family members, and the civilian workforce.
Army Energy Program
- Provide resources for purchasing utilities services/commodities
- Execute Army energy & water strategies for installations
- Facilitate 3rd Party Investments for energy efficiency and power generation
Facilities Engineering Program
- Provide support and resources for installation Directors of Public Works
- Establish and manage Army Facility Standardization Program
- Provide criteria and condition assessment tools for facilities in suite of Sustainment Management Systems
(Current as of 2 July 2020)